Technology has started to become much more advanced throughout the years, especially with gaming consoles. Since then, many pc gaming products have started to pop around the market such as keyboards, PCs, monitors, etc.
With the abundance of many different tech-colored products, we chose to look into the top 5 best pink keyboards. Although pink keyboards are not made exclusively just for the female population, it is indeed more popular with gamer girls. A lot of gamer girls have a pink-themed gaming setup which caused the market to create more pink-colored gaming products. So if you’re looking for the best pink gaming keyboard, then this article is for you!.
Most gamers would typically look for durability, responsiveness, and even programmable macro-keys as a major element to consider it a great gaming keyboard. However, there are also minor elements that some gamers look for such as its color or backlit light. These minor elements depend on each gamer. And with a plethora of products on the market, there is bound to be a perfect keyboard for each gamer.
Below, we listed 5 different kinds of affordable pink gaming keyboards that you can choose from.
ASUS ROG Strix Flare Pnk (Cherry MX Brown) Limited Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
|Check Price on Amazon|
Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
|Check Price on Amazon|
Motospeed Professional Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
|Check Price on Amazon|
Mechanical Pink Gaming Keyboard£¬Magegee MK-Armor LED Rainbow Backlit
|Check Price on Amazon|
Gaming Keyboard,Retro Punk Typewriter-Style
|Check Price on Amazon|
List of the Best Pink Gaming Keyboard
1. ASUS ROG Strix Flare Pink (Cherry MX Brown) Limited Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Limited two-tone pink Edition Asus ROG Strix flare mechanical gaming Keyboard
- Cherry MX Brown RGB switches for faster response times and enhanced gaming performance
- 100% anti-ghosting, full key rollover, and onboard memory for on the fly macro recording
- Customizable logo badge for adding your flair to your gaming setup
- Asus Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
The ASUS ROG Strix Flare Pnk is a pretty two-toned mechanical gaming keyboard and is highly recommended by many gamers. It has 100% anti-ghosting keys and on-the-fly macro keyboard settings, as it is a full-size pink backlit keyboard. Additionally, this keyboard is customizable as you can pick between the iconic Cherry MX Red or Brown switches.
This ASUS ROG Strix keyboard includes a variety of unique features. Although it isn’t wireless, it does include a USB pass-through, and it works well with all Asus Aura Sync products. These are made in Germany and provide the highest level of precision and responsiveness. It also has built-in memory and media management on the upper left. This means you won’t have to worry about whether or not the macros and control combos you made will be available for the next gaming session.
With Aura Sync RGB, you may choose from over 100 incredible colors to create the ideal gaming setup. The Aura Sync keeps the relaxing atmosphere of playing games on a desktop or laptop while allowing you to customize your configuration to the last detail.
However, there are also slight drawbacks to everything excellent. One of the most major drawbacks of this keyboard is that it is not wireless, requiring you to connect it to your computer. It is also fairly hefty, weighing approximately 4.5 pounds. Nevertheless, the great features of this keyboard easily outweigh these minor flaws.
Asus did an amazing job with this one. With its sleek design and creative features, it’ll definitely be a keyboard that gamers will seek out.
- Two choices for switches (Cherry Red or Brown)
- Unique features
- Wrist support is included
- Features Aura Sync RGB with 100 colors
- 100% anti-ghosting keys
- Does not support wireless feature
- Only compatible with windows
2. Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Signature Mechanical Switch for Gaming: Razer Green switch technology provides a satisfying clicky sound with 50 G of actuation force, ideal for typing and gaming requiring the highest accuracy
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps: Using a double-shot molding process to ensure the labeling never wears off, the keycaps also have extra-thick walls which make them extremely tough to withstand constant spamming
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is one of the highest-rated pink keyboards. This keyboard has been a running contender for the best keyboard for years, especially since it has already proven its worth.
It is a full-sized mechanical keyboard that has an aluminum top plate. If you’re more of a serious gamer who game for longer periods of time, then this keyboard is one of the top choices for you since it has padded wrist support included to ensure that you don’t cramp up during any crucial gameplay moments.
It is built for heavy use and has an expected lifespan of 80 million keystrokes, making it ideal for gamers. It also has RGB lights for each key, as well as Razer Chroma software capabilities. They also utilize Razer Green or Yellow Switches that they make in-house. Although it lacks the number of keys that can be found on the Asus ROG Strix Flare Pnk, it is compensated for by a scroll wheel in the upper right corner.
Users may change, create, and share custom profiles, which is a nice feature of this keyboard. Users can also change the lighting effects, sync it with Chroma software, and turn specific keys into buttons. It allows you to provide a second function per key, allowing you to execute additional commands. It also supports voice control when used with an Alexa device, and the keycaps are double-shot ABS to assure the most robust materials.
The Razer BlackWidow V3 is not just for gaming, it can be used on a daily basis and is perfect for anyone who loves technology, playing around, and discovering things about their gaming setup. It will provide you with everything you need on a keyboard and more. This keyboard will surely not disappoint.
- Double-shot ABS
- Compatible with both Windows and macOS
- Features voice control with an Alexa device
- Designed for long and heavy usage
- Includes a padded wrist support
- Have fewer keys compared to other keyboards
- Wired keyboard
3. Motospeed Professional Gaming Mechanica Pink Keyboard
- Mechanical gaming keyboard: 87 Keys Compact portable Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Mechanical Feeling Keyboard Switches (Outemu red switches).
- Rainbow led backlit mechanical USB gaming keyboard
- The perfect mechanical keyboard for office or home use. Mini mechanical keyboard WITHOUT separate number gaming keypad
- High quality and reliable performance: Compact Ergonomic Design and High-Quality Durable Aluminum Alloy-ABS Construction with Plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches.
- 87 responsive keys: No matter how many buttons press, respond or trigger at the same time.
- Strong compatibility
The MSCK82 has molded and suspended keycaps, as well as double-shot injection technology. It has Outemu red switches, which are rated for 50 million keystrokes, have a long lifespan, and are quick to respond. It’s also available in Pink and Black. For its bright color and backlight, each key is easily recognizable. It features more than 5 game modes, 6 colors, 14 dynamic effects, and a variety of customization choices are available with the RGB backlighting.
Through its high-quality cables, electrostatic and magnetic protection, it’s a fantastic pink mechanical keyboard for gamers. It has medium resistance and a low clicking sound that helps you get the most out of your gaming experience.
Lastly, the structure is made to be of good quality, with aluminum alloy construction and plate-mounted mechanical switches. Motospeed’s 87 keys also provide full n-key rollover and anti-ghosting for excellent gaming performance.
- Features an RGB backlit
- Tenkeyless design
- Compatible with almost every device you want to use it with.
- It’s not wireless
- Not Bluetooth connected
4. Mechanical Pink Gaming Keyboard Magegee MK Armor
- Detachable replace the top cover and keycap
- Strong DIY playability: pink keyboard can change to one set of white top cover and keycap.
- Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: 104 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with flexible detachable Mechanical Blue
- Switches are designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness.
- Customize Rainbow Lighting mode
- 4 backlight brightness levels, 4 breathing speed, interchangeable WASD and ARROW keys.
- 12 multimedia keys, make you easily access the email and other media-controlling functions, more efficient during working.
- Great office work and gaming
- High-Speed USB cable with gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection that will stand up to fast hardcore gaming.
The Magegee MK-Armor Gaming Keyboard is the second cheapest on the list. Although the brand Magegee is not as famous as the other brands, they did a pretty great job with this one as it has numerous great features! One of these great features is that it has more than 104 functional LED keys!
One of the most notable features of this keyboard is its removable two-colored key and caps. It has a detachable top cover and keycaps for you to customize to your liking. Not to mention, it’s also made with a watertight design and waterproof material that extends lifespan by preventing damages from accidental splashes of water or coffee. Additionally, all keys are conflict-free (n-key rollover) and 100% anti-ghosting mechanism for ultimate gaming performance.
It is also an illuminated mechanical gaming keyboard LED breathing backlight, supports 4 different brightness modes, 24 backlit modes, 4 breathing speeds, and 12 multimedia keys. These modes were made with high playability, so it’s very customizable to your taste.
The Magegee MK-Armor is made with mechanical keys that are quick and have a medium resistance and tactile bump feedback. It’s also been developed to be a fantastic typing tool for workplace use. You’ll enjoy the feel and accuracy of the keystrokes, which means fewer mistakes and typos.
It is also compatible with most Windows PCs and it also works great with the macOS. The biggest con of this keyboard is that it does not feature Bluetooth connectivity. But overall, this keyboard is a great choice for anyone that’s just starting out since the Magegee MK-Armor is quite customizable, easy to use, and perfect for anyone who has a tight budget.
- It features a watertight design
- Uses waterproof material
- 100% anti-ghosting mechanism
- Features more than 104 keys
- Has RGB lighting
- Loud and clicky
- Does not feature Bluetooth connectivity
5. Gaming Keyboard,Retro Punk Typewriter
- The keyboard has 30 types of lighting effects with a white backlight, and the three buttons and large knob in the upper right corner of the keyboard have multimedia functions.
- The keycaps are jointly studied by international manufacturers, produced with 79 complicated processes.
- The body is electroplated to give the metal a gorgeous color. At the same time, the metal panel is resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Professional blue switches, tested by professional players, are comfortable, sound crisp, and durable.
- The keys’ position is ergonomically placed to reduce hand fatigue.
The Steampunk Retro Mechanical Keyboard is another affordable pink keyboard that looks sleek and has great features. This keyboard is a retro-styled keyboard that will add some spice to your setup.
International manufacturers collaborated on the keycaps, which are made using 79 complex methods. The white backlight on the keyboard features 30 different lighting effects, and the three buttons and the huge knob in the upper right corner of the keyboard have multimedia functionality. Despite having 30 various lighting effects, this pink backlit keyboard simply has a white backlight. Plus, for such a basic operation or command, the key combinations required to modify the light settings are a little difficult.
To ensure precise and non-fading color, consistent light transmission, and high light transmittance, it used a double injection molding method. The metal is electroplated to give it a beautiful color. At the same time, the metal panel is abrasion and corrosion-resistant. The keys are ergonomically situated to reduce hand fatigue, which is especially important during heavy gaming.
There are three dedicated media buttons with a wide adjustable knob, so you can manage your music or skip a track. Even during the most intense keyboard smashing gaming sessions, the professional Blue switches deliver a loud click and a high level of tactile feedback.
Overall, the Steampunk Retro Keyboard is another great option for those who are starting out since it won’t break the bank but still includes high-quality features. Plus, it looks like a cool addition to your setup.
- Features 30 different lighting effects
- Blue switch mechanical keys
- Sleek retro design
- Only uses white backlight
- Modifying the light settings are quite difficult
How To Choose The Best Keyboard for You?
Regardless of the fact that all keyboards perform almost equally, deciding the model and form factor to use for gaming isn’t as simple as looking for the most attractive design. In truth, selecting the appropriate keyboard for a specific purpose or style of playing you like can make all the difference between having a good time and having a bad time.
Choosing The Type of Keyboard
There are numerous types of keyboards for different purposes. There is one for work, editing, comfort, etc. A few of these keyboards are a hand keyboard, ergonomic keyboard, mechanical keyboard, laser virtual keyboard, gaming keyboard, and many more. Some keyboards have a dual purpose like a mechanical keyboard with an ergonomic design. Each of them has its own different purpose. So, choosing the best keyboard for which purpose will help you get the best one.
Since we’re talking about pink gaming keyboards, we’re going to talk about the types of keyboards that are best for gaming. Two of the best gaming keyboards are mechanical keyboards and of course, a gaming keyboard. But what is the difference between the two?
Gaming keyboards are made to improve your gaming experience and help you win during gameplay. They are distinguished by their extravagant formats, which include lights, emphasized WASD keys, multicolored keyboards, more durable keys, and a variety of designs, in addition to having an additional key block to play.
A huge number of gaming keyboards are equipped with a built-in joystick, which allows the user to manipulate numerous axes of moving freely and efficiently, even when using the mouse, greatly boosting the gaming user experience.
Lastly, gaming keyboards are usually ergonomically engineered to ensure true comfort when used, especially since most video game enthusiasts can spend long hours in front of the screen playing competitive games.
Mechanical keyboards are one of the most common types of keyboards and also a great choice for gaming.
Mechanical keyboards have two major advantages: first, they are more responsive, and second, they are more durable. The springs give the mechanical keyboard smoother, more linear pulsations.
This type of keyboard is a lot speedier in returning to its original key positions. You can also register the value of the key by pressing it halfway. This special feature elevates mechanical keyboards and results in faster typing speed. However, as a result, these keyboards make a lot of noise when in use; but even so, some key switches are quieter than others.
Lastly, mechanical keyboards are also ergonomically designed which is great for gamers and fast typers who require strong, sensitive, and responsive keys.
Gaming VS Mechanical
Both keyboards are great for gaming, however, the gaming keyboard is, of course, made especially for gaming. It includes features that help with gameplay. While a mechanical keyboard is also a great choice for gaming, it does not have the special features that a gaming keyboard has. The great thing about a mechanical keyboard is that it’s much more affordable. Plus it’s a great alternative for a gaming keyboard if you’re not a hardcore gamer/enthusiast.
Gamers are not usually gentle. Your current keyboard may be capable of handling the light tapping, but fast-paced gaming necessarily involves intense button-clicking.
You require a long-lasting keyboard. You should look for a keyboard that is designed for long-term use that is made with metal backplates to help eliminate the risk of bending/breaking. Just make sure that the keyboard you choose can withstand any intense button-smashing during gameplay then you’ll be good to go.
Last but not least, and probably most crucial, is the cost. Prices for keyboards can range from $30 to $200. Don’t be fooled by marketing since the price isn’t everything. A budget-friendly keyboard can work as well as high-end ones. Just make sure that you look for a high-quality keyboard that will last.
Of course, you have complete control over the final decision. Bringing a gaming keyboard into your life will boost your productivity and gaming experience significantly. They come in a variety of sizes to fit various purposes. And an affordable pink keyboard is the way to go!