One of the most important components of every gamers’ gaming setup is a high-quality gaming headset. A gaming headset will not only help you communicate with your teammates and listen to the games’ audio but a high-end gaming headset will also provide you with an immersive gaming experience.
Gamers all around the world are now ditching the plain and typical black gaming headset because now, it’s all about a great white gaming headset. White gaming headsets give off a sleek and stylish look and it adds a pop of color to your setup.
The color white is enough to attract the eyes of people, however, aesthetics is not enough reason to invest in a gaming headset. You need to look at its sound quality, mics, etc. to take down the competition.
With that being said, we have listed for you five affordable white gaming headsets and five white expensive or high-end gaming headsets. All of which are equipped with high-quality features, will give you top-class audio quality, comfort, and an all-around amazing gaming experience!
So, go ahead and continue reading!
1. EPOS I Sennheiser GSP 301 Gaming Headset
- Closed acoustic gaming headset – The GSP 301 closed acoustic gaming headset with XL memory foam pads.
- EPOS engineered audio
- Best ”all-round” gaming headset – A high-quality gaming headset, the GSP 301 delivers the bass-heavy sound for an immersive experience and the crisp, clear audio needed for team communication during intensive play.
- Microphone with lift-to-mute boom arm
- Intuitive volume control
- Ergonomic and stylish design
- Connectivity technology: Wired
The Sennheiser GSP 301 will take your gaming experience to the next level with its amazing features and its affordable price.
This affordable white gaming headset prioritizes quality above anything else with its closed acoustic gaming headset with XL memory foam pads which helps create a comfortable acoustic seal. This acoustic seal will help you stay focused on your game with an immersive audio experience. Its EPOS engineered audio also helps to deliver the audio cues needed for faster in-game reactions.
This high-quality gaming headsets’ audio will surely provide you with an immersive gaming experience with its realistic and precise audio quality. With this, even the slightest sound from an incoming enemy will be heard, helping you to pinpoint their direction in a game.
One of the Sennheiser GSP 301’s awesome features is its lift-to-mute boom arm microphone. The flexible boom arm allows you to adjust the microphone for the best voice pick-up positioning. Not to mention, the microphone mutes automatically when you raise the boom arm, making it easier for you during intense gaming sessions.
Its intuitive volume control is an integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup of the headset that allows for quick adjustments while gaming, meaning there is no need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio.
These white gaming headphones are one of the best affordable headphones that are designed and extensively tested for durability. A clever ball-joint hinge which allows adjustments to different head sizes and shapes. It has plush ear cups and an adjustable headband that are designed to provide you with maximum comfort, even when you’re gaming for long hours on end.
With its earpads, the Sennheiser gaming headphones feature noise cancellation technology to help reduce outside sounds that could distract you from your game.
Overall, these white gaming headphones are definitely in our top choices for a high-quality, yet affordable white gaming headset.
The included PCV 05 Adapter lets you connect with PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile phones, and devices with a 3.5 mm audio jack input
- Ergonomic design
- Bass-heavy sound
- Intuitive volume control
- Lift-to-mute boom arm microphone
- Noise Cancellation
- Non-detachable and adjustable microphone
2. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: A built-in analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Lightweight & Durable: Made of bauxite, aluminum, the Kraken frame is flexible and designed to last
The Razer Kraken white gaming headset is one of the top choices of many gamers around the world since it is equipped with everything that you need for a gaming headset. It is one of the best white gaming headsets available on the market!
This is one of the best white gaming headset that features a wired connection to allow you to have superb sound quality during competitive gaming sessions. It uses an immersive, 7.1 surround sound for a realistic audio experience, which is created with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound. Its 50 mm driver is the reason for its clear and powerful sound that will provide you with great audio quality.
This white Razer Kraken gaming headset is also equipped with a retractable microphone which allows your voice to be clear for other players. Plus, its noise-canceling microphone features also help reduce background noise, making sure that you have clear communication with your teammates or other players.
It is made with a minimalist design with a solid chassis and aluminum construction, making this gaming headset very durable. And combined with oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up.
All in all, the Razer Kraken is definitely a good gaming headset that is hard to beat, especially with its amazing features and budget-friendly price!
The Razer Kraken gaming headset is compatible with PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch.
- Cooling gel-infused foam ear cushions
- Retractable noise isolating microphone
- 7.1 surround sound with positional audio
- 50 mm driver
- Non-detachable microphone and wire
- 7.1 surround sound compatible with Windows 10 64 Bit only
3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless Gaming Headset
- Gaming-grade wireless
- Lightweight comfort: Game longer with this lightweight headset and its soft, breathable ear cushions.
- Immersive in-game audio
- Adjustable steel sliders
- Onboard audio controls:
- Swivel-to-mute noise-canceling mic
The HyperX Cloud is another great gaming headset and is one of the most durable on the list. It also has sturdy adjustable steel sliders that are built durably to provide a comfortable fit.
This is one of those wireless headsets that provide freedom from cords with its solid 2.4GHz gaming-grade wireless connection. It features immersive in-game audio which has a closed-cup design that will help block out distractions while the 40 mm drivers and enhanced bass keep you immersed in your game. It has fantastic sound quality and can isolate background noise very well.
The HyperX Cloud also has convenient onboard audio controls so you can adjust volume without having to dig into system menus, making it much easier for you to use when you’re playing a video game.
Finally, it has a flexible, noise-canceling mic that will give you a clear line of communication with your squadmates and can be easily muted by simply swiveling it upwards. This headset is indeed a great addition to this list as it is one of the most affordable best white gaming headsets.
The HyperX Cloud is compatible with PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro: Wireless gaming audio ideal for PlayStation systems and also compatible with PC.
- Detectable microphone
- Noise-canceling mic
- Durable build
- Wireless connection
- No sound customization
4. Alienware 7.1 PC Gaming Headset AW510H
- Best-in-class custom-tuned 50mm 20Hz – 40kHz drivers for a high-resolution audio experience
- 7. 1 Surround Sound featuring Signature Alien ware Immersive Audio
- Hybrid of plush memory foam, sports fabric, and leatherette on the ear pads designed to achieve optimal cooling and comfort while enhancing noise isolation
- Ideal clamp force ensures that there is no slippage during gameplay
- Discord certification and TIA-920 Certification ensures crystal clear communication and voice quality
The Alienware Gaming Headset AW510H is another great choice for budget gamers who are looking for an affordable white gaming headset. It provides both aesthetic and functionality.
The AW510H uses 7.1 surround sound featuring the signature Alienware immersive audio that they are known for. The 7.1 surround sound is achieved through its built-in USB DAC, meaning, you would need to connect the gaming headphones to a PC via USB. You can use the Alienware Command Center to unlock its full functionality to unleash what this gaming headset can truly do.
The only downside is that you will lose 7.1 surround sound functionality and will only get stereo audio when you use its 3.5 mm jack and connect it to other sound sources like a PS4 or Xbox.
Its overall sound quality is fantastic! It is what you would expect from a high-rated gaming headset. Its highs, mids, and lows are very distinct in the majority of volume range, giving it amazing sound quality.
What’s truly amazing about this gaming headset is its isolation. The headsets’ padding helps to isolate the audio better. The mic is also a feature you can’t disregard.
The build of the AW510H is very durable as most of the headset is made out of ABS. Its headband is very durable yet still flexible at the same time, making it comfortable even during long usage.
The AW510H is a solid white gaming headset that you won’t want to miss out on.
Detachable USB connection provides cross-platform compatibility via a swappable 3. 5mm cable for use with Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
- 7. 1 Surround Sound featuring Signature Alienware
- Immersive Audio
- Detachable USB connection
- Great noise isolation
- The microphone can get a bit of static
- 7.1 surround sound loses functionality when the 3.5 mm jack is used
5. Corsair VOID RGB Elite Wireless Premium Gaming Headset
- Premium custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-30,000Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam earpads
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum Yokes
- 7.1 surround sound not supported with Apple M1 Chip devices.
The Corsair VOID is a wireless headphone that is a mix of both high-performance and affordable gaming headsets. This Corsair white gaming headset will bring you 7.1 surround sound with an amazing RGB design.
From the lightest of footsteps to the loudest thundering explosions can be heard thanks to its premium custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-30,000Hz. This will boost your gaming experience and will bring your games’ audio to life.
This white gaming headset is made out of a somewhat heavy metal frame with a soft and breathable microfiber mesh fabric & plush memory foam earpads. The band is also adjustable to fit any head size. It has a solid build, although its metal frame is sort of a downside as it may cause a bit of discomfort when worn for a long period.
The Corsair VOID is also equipped with an on-ear control, with both a mute button on the mic and a volume dial. One of its key features is that the omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator.
To customize the Corsair VOID’s RGB feature, you can use its iCUE app to personalize and coordinate the colored LEDs of this white gaming headset. The iCUE app is also used to be able to operate the headsets’ surround sound and check its battery percentage. The downside is that the app may be a bit slow.
One of the highlights of the Corsair VOID is its design, which separates it from its other competitors. It is indeed one of the leading best white gaming headset that will help compliment your white gaming setup.
Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4/PS5 using low-latency 2.4GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- Customizable RGB lighting
- 7.1 surround sound
- Flip-to-mute microphone
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Feels heavy on the head after long hours of gaming
- Non-detachable microphone
Top 5 Best Expensive White Gaming Headset
1. Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset
- Stable wireless connection
- 7.1 surround sound
- 2.4Ghz connection
- Long battery life
- Superb audio quality
- Detachable microphone
- Does not feature sound cancellation
- No wired mode
- Can not disable RGB
- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. 1 Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4.
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, 16. 8M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort during long play sessions.
- Soft dual-layer memory foam that conforms to your head and reduces stress points for long-lasting comfort.
- G733 weighs only 278 g for long-lasting comfort.
A high-end white gaming headset that is gorgeous, comfortable, and high-quality. We have the Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset. This Logitech gaming headset is part of Logitech’s Color Collection.
This high-quality headset uses Logitech’s Lightspeed wireless technology with its 2.4Ghz connection that feels similar to a wired gaming headset which provides you with superb sound quality.
The Logitech G733 Lightspeed boasts a 7.1 surround sound with a professional microphone. The microphone is equipped with advanced mic filters that make your voice sound richer, cleaner, and more professional. You can customize it with G HUB and BLUE VO!CE to customize the tune of your mic and find your perfect sound profile.
With its high-quality sounds, you’ll be able to hear every audio cue with breathtaking clarity and get immersed in your game. Its PRO-G drivers are designed to significantly reduce distortion and reproduce precise, consistent, rich sound quality.
Logitech’s G733 comes with an adjustable headband which they call a “Suspension Headband” so that you can adjust it to your preference. It is also equipped with a dual-layered memory foam earpad to provide you with maximum comfort.
One of its key features is its long battery life which can provide you with almost 29-hours of great quality audio. And even if you do use up all of its battery, it has a 20-foot range USB wireless receiver.
This Logitech G733 is a solid white gaming headset that has amazing sound quality and can be personalized to your liking. It is one of those white gaming headsets that you want to try out! And with its wireless connection, comfortable fit, and high-end features, it’s a no-brainer that the G733 is one of our top choices!
Console Compatible: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch in Dock. (Stereo sound only via USB wireless dongle)
2. Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 White Gaming Headset
- Noise-canceling detachable microphone
- Windows Sonic surround sound or stereo
- Variable mic monitoring
- Dynamic chat boost
- Truspeak technology
- Great connectivity options
- Wired headset
- Large 50mm nano clear speakers – Large, powerful 50mm over-ear Nanoclear speakers deliver Turtle Beach’s signature esports audio tuning
- DTS headphone:X surround sound technology – Experience immersive 7.1 channel surround sound gaming audio on PS5 & PS4
- Pro gaming mic with truspeak technology – Ensure your voice is always heard loud and clear with Turtle Beach’s professional-quality, noise-canceling mic
- Superhuman hearing – Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more.
- Dynamic chat boost – Automatically boosts incoming chat volume over game audio so you hear your teammates clearly
- Variable mic monitoring – Hear and adjust the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout
The Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 is a gorgeous white gaming headset. It looks aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and is brimming with awesome features!
Comfort is one of its priorities, with its plush ear cups and adjustable headband, gaming for long hours will definitely be a breeze. The over-the-ear cups are large and flexible, and even the headband is padded to give you the most comfort.
This white gaming headset also comes with a detachable microphone, a detachable 3.5 mm audio cable, and a mute button. The microphone incorporates Truspeak Technology which ensures that your voice is loud and clear. It is indeed equipped with high sound quality, perfect for talking to your co-gamers. The mic also blocks out background noise pretty well.
Another great feature of this white gaming headset is its Bluetooth connectivity. You can connect to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app from your mobile device to unleash the full power of the Elite SuperAmp, and additionally stream music or take calls while gaming.
One of these headsets’ distinct features is its large 50mm nano clear speakers and its surround sound system which provides you with realistic and crisp sounds during intuitive gaming.
There are two mode options that you can choose from with the Elite Pro 2. You can either use the Windows Sonic surround sound or stereo — both of which deliver rich sound quality.
All things considered, the Elite Pro 2 is a very pretty white gaming headset that is not lacking in great features. Although it may be more expensive than the other headsets, it is surely worth its price.
The Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 is compatible with the PS5 & PS4 (PS5 Users will need an optical connection from either TV, Receiver, or an HDMI to the optical converter). It also features Bluetooth, 3.5 mm, and USB connectivity.
3. ASUS RGB Gaming Headset ROG Delta
- Ergonomic D-shaped angled ear cups
- Thicker Hybrid cushion
- Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC
- ASUS Essence drivers with Audio Signal Diversion Technology
- Excellent RGB lighting
- Non-wireless connection
- The headband needs more padding
- ASUS ROG Delta RGB Gaming headphone with Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC delivers an impressive 127-dB SNR for impeccably detailed & true-to-life audio that gives serious gamers a competitive edge by immersing them in powerful sound unmatched by other gaming headsets
- Clear highs & punchy bass – The Delta ROG Gaming Headset feature exclusive ASUS Essence drivers with Audio Signal Diversion Technology and an airtight chamber so you hear every detail with utmost precision
- On-point style – ROG Delta wired headphones with a mic feature a classy circular rainbow RGB lighting effect that lets you set your unique style. Includes a detachable, unidirectional boom microphone with an indicative flashlight at the tip
- Ultimate comfort – Ergonomic D-shaped angled ear cups offer a snug fit during gaming marathons. Headphones include a thicker Hybrid cushion for long hours, & a thinner, softer protein leather cushion for on-the-go use
The Asus ROG Delta RGB gaming headset is one of the best premium white gaming headsets. It is a combination of realistic audio, great connectivity, and one of the best customization options. It is widely known amongst gamers and is one of the top choices on the headphone market.
It has certifications from Discord, TeamSpeak, and even has various awards. This headset is equipped with a quad-DAC that will offer you high-quality and clear audio. Its 50 mm drivers are also one of the reasons for its great sound quality. It will surely provide you with an impressive range and accuracy which will allow you to hear even the slightest footsteps when you play your video games.
It is designed to have D-shaped ear cups and leather cushions — providing you with unrelenting comfort even during long gaming periods. The D-shaped ear cups were designed to mimic the natural shape of your ear to have the best angle to deliver the sound. Not to mention, this headset features two options for your ear cups and RGB lighting with a little over 16 million colors and various lighting patterns and effects to choose from.
The ROG Delta is also equipped with a detachable microphone that is flexible and has a mute and live LED indicator. The mic quality is amazing since its unidirectional design will pick up your voice and filter out other background noise.
One of its downsides is that it only has a fixed USB connection, meaning, you won’t have the choice for a wireless connection or to connect a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Nonetheless, the Asus ROG Delta is an unrivaled white gaming headset. It is a powerful gaming headset that you can get at a reasonable price point.
Cross-platform compatibility – Featuring a USB-C connector and a USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter for PC, Mac
4. SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS
- Long battery life
- Features wireless connection
- Great audio quality
- Noise cancelation
- Quite expensive
- Bass is not as powerful
- No RGB
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4 grams connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and 0 interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified clear cast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360 degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS headphones: x v2.0 7.1 surround sound (pc only). Microphone frequency response 100hz–10,000hz. Headphone frequency response 20–20000 kHz
- 24-hour battery life gives you enough continuous play for even your longest gaming sessions; Microphone sensitivity: 38 dB
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 is undeniably one of the best white gaming headsets among gamers around the world. It is known to be the complete package as it is high performing, has great features, comfortable, gorgeous design, and is versatile. It is no doubt on the top!
The Arctics 7 has a stylish and elegant design but is still minimalist enough to be able to complement your setup. It is designed to have an adjustable headband to fit any head size. Its right ear cup has a power button and chat volume slider which is highly efficient. While the left ear cup is where the regular volume slider, the micro USB port, and the 3.5 mm audio jack are located.
It has excellent sound quality with its DTS 7.1 surround sound system that will give you clear and crisp audio during gaming. The Arctics 7 also has a built-in microphone that can block background noise.
This gaming headset also has amazing connectivity options as you can connect it to a PS4 and even an Xbox just by plugging the audio jack into the controllers. Although the only downside of connecting it to your PS4 and Xbox is that you’ll lose the surround sound function. Nevertheless, it still gives you fantastic audio.
When it comes to quality and features, the SteelSeries Arctis 7 is a top contender. Ranging from its design to its gaming headset features, you’ll most likely want to invest in this gaming headset.
It comes with a USB charging cord, a 3.5mm cord for connecting to your phone, undocked Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One via the controller, and a USB dongle for wirelessly connecting to your PC, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch dock.
5. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset
- Wireless and wired connection
- 7.1-Dolby surround sound and DTS headphones: X surround sound
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Various connection options
- Short battery life
- Superior sound performance: The advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound. Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Surround sound is not available on game consoles. Xbox One requires a 3.5mm wired connection and may require Xbox One headset adapter sold separately. 2.4GHz
- Wireless or wired connection: Get up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting on a lag-free wireless connection
- Multiple source audio mixing: Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analogs) to answer calls and play music while gaming. Wireless Range – Indoor: 15 meters. Outdoor: 20 meters
- Fully customizable: Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands
Another Logitech headset comes into our list — the Logitech G933 Artemis. Logitech is known for its great products, so there’s no wonder that a second Logitech headset comes into the list.
The Logitech G933 Artemis is a mixture of great sound quality, top-performing, a modern design, and versatility. It is equipped with Pro-G drivers for solid bass and crystal-clear highs, mids, and lows. Features a 7.1-Dolby surround sound and DTS headphone: X surround sound. The audio of this headset is also very customizable and can be tuned depending on the game that you’re playing.
This headsets’ RGB lighting is also customizable using the LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting.
It is designed to have the ear cup have all of the controls and connections such as the mute mic, programmable G buttons, a volume wheel, the power button, a 3.5 mm audio port, and the USB port. Both the ear cups and headband are made with foam padding for comfort.
The G933 also has various connectivity options for both your PC and other game consoles. The wireless USB receiver can be used directly with a PC or a PlayStation 5. There’s also a 3.5mm audio input that may be used with an RCA connection to receive audio from a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360’s stereo RCA output.
The G933 Artemis ticks most of the boxes of a great white gaming headset and can be dubbed as one of the best that is available on today’s market.
Multi-platform compatibility: This is the perfect headset for all of your devices, including PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One, and any TV with a powered USB or RCA audio output
How to Choose The Best Gaming Headset
Before investing in a gaming headset, you must know what factors to consider to make sure that you get the best gaming headset. So, we’ve listed the top five factors you should look into when buying a gaming headset.
First things first, sound quality. Sound quality is one of the topmost essential factors you need to consider when looking for a gaming headset. Make sure that you’re getting the highest audio quality to boost your in-game experience.
You wouldn’t want to have a lower audio quality which will sacrifice your gaming experience, right?
Wired VS. Wireless Connection
Next is having a wired connection or a wireless connection — maybe even both. What’s important is that you think about which one will benefit you better.
A wired connection will have somewhat better sound quality since there wouldn’t be too many interruptions, unlike a wireless connection that could have Bluetooth or wifi interruptions.
The downside of a wired connection is that you are able to go too far out of your gaming setup plus, it can be a bit messy if you don’t organize the wires. Contrary to a wireless connection wherein you can move farther away and will have fewer wires to organize.
Nevertheless, both connections are still great. This will entirely depend on your preferences. However, you can choose a gaming headset that has both wired and wireless connections like the Logitech G933 Artemis.
Comfort is another thing you need to factor in since gaming sessions can take up a lot of time, meaning, you’ll have to wear the headset for long periods. Finding a headset that has both earpads, a padded and adjustable headband is important if comfort is a priority for you.
Make sure that you also look for a headset that is made out of lighter but durable materials. Heavy materials like a metal frame could cause fatigue in the long run.
Second, to the last is the microphone quality. It’s important that you find a headset that has great microphone quality since some games require you to talk to other players.
With a headset that has great microphone quality, you’ll be able to communicate with other players efficiently and be able to boost your gaming experience overall.
It’s critical to ensure that any peripheral you buy is compatible with the system you have. If you’re a console player, ensure you’re getting the right headset for your system. Certain headsets are only compatible with one system, while others are universal, so don’t be tricked out. When it comes to PC headsets, it’s critical to make sure they’re compatible with your inputs and operating system.
The list is ordered to be most affordable to most expensive. They’re not necessarily better than the other since they are created with each of their own distinct features. So, choosing the best white gaming headset is entirely up to your preferences.
There are a plethora of great headsets available on the market, so we hope that this list is able to help you find the perfect one for you!
Happy headset hunting!