Warzone is one of the latest games from the Call of Duty series. It is extremely popular among gamers from all over the world. And whether you use a PC, Xbox, or PlayStation to play Call of Duty: Warzone, you can’t deny that it’s a great game, especially if you’re into first-person shooting games.
With this being said, do you want to enhance your gaming experience? Then you should be looking for the best headset for Warzone to complete your Warzone experience. We’ve listed for you 10 of the best gaming headset for Warzone, all with different features to choose from! So, let’s get into it!
1. HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
- Great value for your money
- Simple design
- 7.1 surround sound needs more work
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53-millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-canceling microphone: TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear
- Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
HyperX Cloud is famous for its affordable yet high-quality gaming headsets. HyperX Cloud offers one of the best budget gaming headset for Warzone.
The HyperX Cloud II is a great cheap alternative to your more expensive gaming headsets. It was built with 7.1 surround sound technology but it might have some trouble showing up. But when it does, you can immerse yourself and be able to precisely locate where the enemy is. It also features a detachable noise-canceling mic that is both TeamSpeak and Discord certified.
Featuring a simple design, you can bring this anywhere. Its body is made out of metal, but you don’t have to worry about it being heavy. The HyperX Cloud II also has comfortable memory foam ear cups and a padded headband for added comfort.
This headset is great for PC gamers, but it also works great with a PlayStation due to its 3.5 mm jack. Overall, the HyperX Cloud is a simple gaming headset without any of the extra frills but is still able to perform well.
2. SteelSeries Arctis Pro High Fidelity Gaming Headset
- Great sound quality
- Sleek and stylish design
- Retractable microphone
- Comfortable fit
- Decent sound isolation
- Not as flexible
- Premium hi-res capable speakers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 to 40,000 hertz with stunning realism and clarity
- Luxurious polished steel and aluminum alloy construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit
- Next-generation DTS headphone: X v2.0 surround sound provides optimal spatial imaging for complete 360-degree immersion
- USB chat mix dial lets you balance and adjust the volume between your game and chat audio; Headphone sensitivity: 102 dB SPL
- The Arctis clear cast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation. Microphone frequency response – 100–10,000 kHz. Microphone sensitivity – (-38) DVB/pa
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
SteelSeries is another great gaming products brand. They’re known for developing products that take professional gaming beyond anyone’s highest expectations. And that goes the same for the SteelSeries Arctis Pro.
The SteelSeries Arctis Pro is best for competitive Warzone gamers and other competitive games. It is built with the newest DTS headphone: X v2.0 surround sound technology that replicates the spatial sound of a multi-speaker sound system and new features such as enhanced bass rendering and audio clarity.
In terms of sound quality, the Arctis Pro shows off its high-density neodymium magnets with a frequency range from 10 to 40,000Hz. In addition to its clarity and realistic sounds, it also features a complete 360-degree immersion, allowing you to have an immersive sound experience.
Lastly, it was built with a polished steel and aluminum finish to ensure its durability and comfort. It is a high-end and excellent headset that is hard to compete with at this price range.
3. Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- Comfortable fit
- Has wireless features
- Durable headset
- Slightly loose on smaller heads
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- 2 Modes of Connection: Enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, or choose to game in wired mode with its removable 3.5mm jack
- All-Day Comfort: Soft breathable memory foam ear cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Supercardioid Mic: 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synapse
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Works on PC wirelessly for up to 24 hours at extremely low latency; 3.5mm headphone jack available for console gaming use
The Razer BlackShark V2 Pro is a great affordable wireless gaming headset. It is one of the best choices for Warzone.
This headset has excellent sound quality with its THX 7.1 spatial surround sound that is produced by triforce titanium 50mm sound drivers. This allows you to experience realistic and accurate game audio.
Featuring its detachable razer hyper clear super-cardioid mic, you get better voice isolation. The mic also functions on passive voice cancellation, picking up your voice clearly even if you’re in a loud environment.
It is made out of durable black plastic. The headband is cushioned for comfort and has an oval-shaped foam ear cup that is covered in soft leatherette for added comfort. An added plus is that the V2 Pro is also built to prevent overheating — avoiding pressure on the head.
You can connect it to your system in two ways. One is wireless with the use of Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, you can enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming. And second, with the use of its 3.5mm jack.
4. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Lossless Gaming Headset
- Extremely comfortable
- Stylish and sleek design
- Supports 7.1 surround sound technology
- Great audio
- It is not Bluetooth supported
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4 grams connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified clear cast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail Effective Range: 12 m / 40 ft
- Immerse yourself in 360 degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS headphone: x v2.0 7.1 surround sound (pc only)
- 24-hour battery life gives you enough continuous play games for even your longest gaming sessions; Compatible only with Pc, Mac, PS, Switch and Mobile; Headphone sensitivity: 98 dB
SteelSeries is one of the best brands that produce gaming products. They have quite a large following all over the gaming market since their products are exceptionally good. One of these great gaming products is the SteelSeries Arctis 7 gaming headset. This headset delivers practicality, is comfortable, and has great sound quality.
Sometimes, cords can get in the way of your gaming, but with the Arctis 7, you wouldn’t have to worry about messy cords. The SteelSeries Arctis 7 supports a wireless connection using a 2.4Ghz wireless RF USB dongle with almost zero latency. So even if it does not have Bluetooth connectivity, you’re still getting great audio.
Aside from its wireless connection, it also has a high-quality retractable microphone that is Discord certified to ensure clear communication with your team. The mic is also able to cancel any unwanted background noise.
The Arctis 7 is slightly bigger than your typical headset. It sports a minimal, yet stylish design so you can bring it anywhere. Unlike other gaming headsets, this one is built with an adjustable aluminum headband — it’s both flexible and sturdy. On the other hand, its ear cups are very comfortable and breathable since it’s made out of a breathable fabric.
In general, this is one of the best gaming headsets for Warzone. You’re getting a great gaming headset at a fraction of the price of other expensive gaming headsets. It is indeed one of the best wireless gaming headsets on the market.
5. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset
- Built with an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Decent audio
- Retractable mic
- Larger than most headsets
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
Another well-known brand, Razer Kraken created another great gaming headset. The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition is one of the best affordable gaming headsets.
Even though the Tournament Edition gaming headset is set at an affordable price, Razer Kraken makes sure that they don’t compromise the sound quality of the headset. It is a THX 7.1 surround capable to deliver realistic and immersive audio — great for playing Call of Duty: Warzone.
It is also built with in-line audio controls and a retractable noise-canceling microphone. Lastly, it is also very comfortable with its oval, cooling gel-infused ear cushions to avoid overheating and pressure build-up on both your ears and head. It’s one of the best cheap gaming headset on the market.
6. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Great microphone quality
- Excellent audio
- Wireless connectivity
- Tight on bigger head sizes
- Bluetooth connection can be improved
- Surround sound ready for Xbox – Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone: X; *Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: may require additional purchases, app downloads, and supported hardware
- Gen 2 flip-to-mute mic – A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic improves chat clarity and conceals cleanly into the headset when muted.
- Xbox wireless – Enjoy the simplicity and superiority of a direct connection from your headset to your console– no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed
- Superhuman hearing – Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more.
- 20-hour wireless battery life – The built-in rechargeable battery now provides up to 20-hours of wireless gaming per charge; matching the competition’s battery life but at a lower price
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 is the best wireless gaming headset to play Warzone with on the Xbox. You’re able to play Call of Duty on your Xbox without the mess of cables, an adaptor, or any base stations.
It is built with a metal-reinforced headband construction to ensure long-lasting durability. The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 also boasts its improved comfort with its aero fit cooling gel-infused memory foam ear cushions for a comfortable fit even after long hours of gaming. And what we really like about this headset is that it is glasses-friendly.
This gaming headset is equipped with “Superhuman Hearing” which means that you should be able to hear even the faintest sounds from your game to give you a competitive advantage when playing Warzone. It also features a gen 2 flip-to-mute mic that is a larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic.
The Stealth 700 also provides up to 20-hours of wireless gaming per charge; matching the competition’s battery life but at a cheaper price compared to other high-end gaming headset on the market.
7. Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Gaming Headset
- High-quality microphone
- Stylish and elegant design
- Great complex features
- Multiple ways to connect to your system
- Their software, iCUE, could be better
- It sometimes distorts
- Experience uncompromising sound quality and immersive 7. 1 surround sound with a matched pair of precisely tuned 50mm high-density neodymium speakers drivers.
- Long-lasting comfort to wear all day with Premium memory foam earpads.
- 9.5mm broadcast-grade, omnidirectional, high-bandwidth detachable microphone with excellent low-end response
- Connect to virtually any device including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile with wired 3.5mm, USB, or SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS.
- 24bit/96KHz Audio delivers true high-fidelity sound via a USB wired connection.
- Micro-perforation RGB lighting on each ear cup allows for virtually unlimited color options and customization to match any style.
Corsair produced a great gaming headset that delivers both high-quality performance and quality. Corsair is also known for its affordable gaming products on the market. But even with affordable prices, they never fail to deliver excellent products at competitive prices. With that being said, the Corsair Virtuoso is easily one of the top contenders for the best headset for Warzone on this list.
The Corsair Virtuoso offers you some of the best headset technology. It offers you 50mm high-density neodymium speaker drivers, which deliver a frequency range of 20hz-40, 000Hz – double that of typical gaming headsets. You also get RGB lights that most standard gaming headsets don’t have.
With a 9.5mm broadcast-grade, omnidirectional, high-bandwidth detachable microphone with a superb low-end response, make can yourself heard with exceptional dynamic range and vocal clarity.
Another great feature of the Corsair Virtuoso is its multiple methods of connection. It has a wireless Bluetooth connection, a USB cord, a 2.4Ghz RF dongle, and a 3.5mm cord. With Slipstream Corsair wireless technology, you get high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio, and an incredible 60-foot signal range whenever you’re connecting wirelessly.
A lightweight pillow-soft headband and quality memory foam earpads adjust to the curve of your head. From the headband to the ear cups, it’s made of lightweight, machined aluminum, ensuring optimal comfort and long-term durability.
Finally, it has a customized lithium-ion battery with a high capacity and an accelerometer-based smart-sleep/wake function that provides up to 20 hours of battery life for long gaming sessions.
You should consider the Corsair Virtuoso, as it is currently one of the best Warzone headsets available. It outperforms some of its competitors and is overall one of the best gaming headsets.
8. Logitech G PRO X Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headset
- Comfortable on the head
- High-quality audio
- Great customization options
- Detachable microphone
- The mics’ hardware could be better
- High-performance PRO X headset with Lightspeed wireless technology, up to 20-plus hours of battery life, and up to 15 m of 2.4 GHz wireless range.
- Next-generation DTS Headphone: X 2.0 7.1 surround sound channel with object-based surround sound for greater positional and distance awareness of objects in-game.
- Advanced PRO-G 50 millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response.
- Soft memory foam earpads with your choice of premium passive noise-canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort.
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband.
- Console Compatible: PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 (USB wireless stereo sound only), Nintendo Switch (wireless stereo sound when docked)
Just like the previous brands we’ve mentioned, Logitech is another well-known brand that has a large following since they create products that are not only great for gaming but also casual use.
The Pro X Wireless headset is based on the award-winning Pro Gaming Headset model and offers high-quality materials, innovative communications, precision audio, and absolute wireless freedom.
It provides you with an immersive gaming experience with its DTS headphone:X 2.0 surround sound beyond the regular 7.1-channels. The Pro X Wireless is built with 50-millimeter drivers that deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response.
Unlike other gaming headsets, the Pro X Wireless does not come with a 3.5 mm port since it focuses more on its wireless connectivity. It uses a 2.4Ghz USB RF dongle that has a wide range to ensure that you don’t experience any lagging while you’re gaming.
Thanks to the Blue Vo!ce, it comes with a detachable microphone that may be manually adjusted. The microphone hardware is decent, but when you turn on Blue Vo!ce, the mic performance improves. You also have a huge number of options when it comes to customization. It is one of the best gaming headsets and is a great choice for workers or gamers.
9. HyperX Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset
- Excellent sound quality
- Supports wireless charging
- Wide range
- Great battery life
- Awkward side buttons
- Its software could be better
- Short charging cable
- Gaming-grade 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- Long-lasting battery life – up to 30 hours
- Qi Certified for wireless charging
- HyperX custom-tuned 7.1 surround sound
- Game and chat, audio balance
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
- Customizable onboard controls
- 90° rotating ear cups
Everyone can find a product from HyperX. The HyperX Cloud Flight S is slightly more expensive than the Cloud II, but it comes with additional features that the Cloud II lacks.
It connects via a USB 2.4GHz USB RF dongle with a 20-meter range. So you can wave goodbye to cords because this version can be charged wirelessly with a Qi-certified charger. It’s a multi-platform gaming headset that may be used on PC, Xbox, PS4, or PS5.
In contrast with other gaming headsets, the Flight S features a 7.1 surround technology without the need for any extra software. You can also re-map its button with the use of HyperX’s Ngenuity app.
It was built using a leatherette-covered memory foam ear cushion. Its headband was also created with the same memory foam to ensure maximum comfort, even during prolonged gaming sessions. The Flight S is made out of plastic with a metal line on the headband so even if it’s made out of plastic, the headset does not feel or look cheap at all.
It is a versatile headset that is great for playing Warzone but is also great for everyday use. It comes with great sound and excellent mic performance, as well as a slew of extras including wireless charging and a detachable microphone.
10. Alienware Aw988 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Decent audio
- Wireless connection
- Average microphone performance
- Large and bulky
- Not travel-friendly
- Customize your lighting: 16.8M RGB lighting with 2 zones and AlienFX allows personalized in-game lighting and looks, so your games and accessories reflect your style.
- Mindfully made: We designed our headset both strong and lightweight with ultra-premium materials for maximum comfort and stylish wearability.
- Don’t miss a beat: your headphones take you deep into the game with sophisticated sound technology.
- Amplify the action: Uni-directional, noise-canceling mic with natural voice communication
- Built with a lightweight, comfortable design.
- Our new headset leverages the latest updated and iconic ALIENWARE design with elements similar to those found on our flagship desktops and award-winning notebooks.
The Alienware Aw988 is not only great for Warzone but also everything in between. It sports a unique design and the Alienware logo. It looks futuristic and has great sound performance.
It was created using ultra-premium materials to be both robust and light, allowing for optimal comfort and elegant wearability. Alienware makes sure the headset has a well-made headband, comfy ear cushions with moisture-wicking fabric, and simple controls so you can play for hours.
Alienwares’ 7.1 virtual surround sound ensures a clean, broad acoustic signature, so you can expect polished, professional in-game sounds. And with the use of high-fidelity 40-millimeter neodymium speakers, you’re able to experience deep, rich bass and broad soundscape.
The Aw988 also features an enhanced, unidirectional, noise-canceling mic with natural voice communication for clear communication. It’s equipped with a lag-free 2.4Gz wireless connection with a 40-foot range.
One of the highlights of this headset is its 16.8M RGB lighting with two zones, as well as AlienFX, which allows for customized in-game lighting and looks. On almost 150 supported games, you can create effects, colors, brightness, tempo, and custom animations. You can also design and download your own custom themes.
What is Warzone?
Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play multiplayer battle royale video game that was launched on March 10, 2020. Call of Duty: Warzone is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
It takes place beneath Caldera, where Butcher has uncovered a hidden laboratory where Nebula V bombs are being manufactured to wipe out several metropolises. Warzone players are now tasked with infiltrating the laboratory.
You’re up against 149 other players in Call of Duty: Warzone, which means it’ll be a tough battle to win. Even if you die along the road, you can still respawn by battling in a deathmatch against one other player. Will you be able to make it to the end as the last man standing?
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Gaming Headset for Warzone
When you’re a beginner, finding the best Warzone headset among all the other great gaming headsets can be quite difficult, considering the fact that there are a lot of gaming headsets to choose from. But don’t worry! We’ve listed all of the factors you need to consider to find the best Warzone gaming headset for you!
Wired Headset VS Wireless Headset
In the headset market, there are two types of headsets you can choose from — wired headsets or wireless headsets.
Wired headsets are a lot cheaper compared to wireless headsets. However, the use of a wired headset can create a mess on your desk. But on the brighter side, using wired headsets means that you don’t have to charge them or have to use batteries since they are constantly connected to your gaming system. Wired headsets are typically called the best budget headset. Additionally, wired headsets still have high-quality sound quality despite their cheaper price.
If wired headsets are on the cheaper side, wireless headsets can be on the more expensive side because they are equipped with more technology such as wireless connection with Bluetooth. They remove the wires so that you won’t have to worry about the mess with cables. However, without the wires, using wireless gaming headsets means that you have to charge them or use batteries.
They’re more practical and give you more control over your headsets. So, when looking for wireless gaming headsets, make sure that they have a long-range to allow you to move more freely.
Next is microphone quality. It is an overlooked factor when buying a gaming headset, however, they’re one of the most important factors you have to consider.
A great microphone will allow you to communicate with your teammates or other players clearly. So, when looking for a microphone, try looking for ones that offer noise-canceling features. You can choose between a built-in mic or a detachable mic, whichever works best for you.
Audio quality is another important factor to consider since audio will help you to hear the games’ background sounds and sound effects. In audio quality, there are two types of sound you can choose from — surround or stereo sound.
Many gamers would opt for surround sound instead of stereo sound. This is because surround sound headsets are equipped with multiple drivers that are attached to each earpad for different audio channels. With multiple drivers on each earpad, this allows you to hear many different sounds from different angles. This is important when playing Warzone because you’ll be able to figure out where a sound or enemy could be coming from. But with stereo sound, they’re more useful for when you’re listening to music or for calling.
With build quality, you have to make sure that the materials and how it was built are durable. You’re investing in a high-quality gaming headset, so you have to ensure that you’re getting your money’s worth.
Most headsets are made out of durable plastic with aluminum or metal parts for extra durability. Ensure that the headset is able to withstand bumps and drops so that it does not break immediately.
Comfort is a feature that every gaming headset for Warzone should have. It is a feature that you should not overlook, especially if you have long gaming sessions.
When gaming, you sometimes lose track of time and you would end up playing until the sun rises. This is why it’s important to look for a comfortable gaming headset that won’t hurt both your ears and head. It would also be great if the headset did not overheat your ears.
Look for headsets that have an adjustable band, a cushioned headband, and soft memory earcups. Other headsets have a leather finish and leather lasts longer, it would be better to look for a headset that has a softer and breathable material for maximum comfort.
Battery life isn’t an important factor for wired headsets, however, for wireless headsets, it’s important to know how long your headsets’ battery life is. This is so that you know how long it will last before it dies because you wouldn’t want to be in the climax of your game then your headset suddenly dies.
Design is not as important as the factors and features mentioned above, however, we would still like to add it to this guide. Some gamers have an aesthetic that they would like to follow in order to stay consistent with their desk setup. So, when looking for the best gaming headset, go for a headset that’ll fit your desks’ aesthetics.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Difference Between a Standard Headset to a Gaming Headset?
A gaming headset has features that help enhances your gaming experience such as surround sound, THX spatial audio, noise cancellation, and many more. But with a standard headset, you don’t get these extra features that make gaming a lot more fun and immersive.
Should I Buy a Headset for Playing Call of Duty: Warzone
Definitely. This is because Warzone is an online game where you play with other players all over the world in real-time. You will be needing to have a good connection for you to be able to communicate properly with your team. And with the use of a headset, you’ll be able to listen and reply to your team quickly.
What Does Discord Certified Mean?
Simply put, when a microphone is “Discord Certified,” it has undergone a thorough testing process conducted by Discord. This is to ensure that it meets all of the requirements for becoming a totally comfortable and efficient headset.
With hundreds of gaming headsets available on the market, you might have a hard time finding the perfect one for you. However, it’s not an impossible task. It might take a lot of time, but it is doable.
With this list (and guide), we hope that you have gained enough information to choose the best gaming headset for you. Happy gaming!